About Our Company
· SC Enterprises is a family owned business with over 26 years experience in aircraft structures and composites; including war birds, personal, corporate, commuter, and military aircraft.
· The president of SC Enterprises has attended several schools such as; Air Force high performance composites, mold making with Abaris, and a wide range of damage assessment, metal bonding, structural composite repair classes with Flight Safety.
· The FAA for IA renewal composite training approves the president of SC Enterprises. The class is conducted through Brenco Training.
· SC Enterprises is an authorized distributor for Cass Polymers. We sell and use the resins, adhesives, and mold making products, that Cass/Adtech manufactures.
· SC Enterprises is an authorized distributor for Gage Bilt Products Corp. Gage Bilt specializes in aerospace/commercial riveting solutions and manufactures installation tooling for such fasteners as Huck, Cherry, Avdel and Pop.
· SC Enterprises personnel are factory trained by Gage Bilt and certified for sales and service.
We offer a wide range of services such as sales, repair, mold making, light manufacturing, and consulting.
We not only sell the products; we use them on a daily basis.
We know there are challenges to get the products in minimum orders and accurate information-that’s why we have become a distributor for many of the products we sell.
Products on hand No minimum order- you can get the quantity you need
Fair pricing- SC Enterprises buys in volume to get the best pricing possible
Prompt shipping Proper documentation on all Mil. Spec. items.